Wednesday 9 October 2013

Good morning!

Desperately, painfully tired this morning.  I'm supposed to be meeting someone for the first time lunch this afternoon, preventing me from going home to sleep - mind you, I have to be back for Faust by 3.30, so there's be no point anyway.  By the time I got home I'd only have a couple of hours before having to leave the house again.

I'm going to head over to Innerspace today, and see if I can sleep in their quiet room or, if the weather's ok (which according to the Weather program at work, is highly unlikely) I can just curl up under a tree in Embankment gardens and sleep there for an hour or two. And hope no one mugs me.

The aforementioned lady with whom I'm supposed to be having lunch has not actually gotten back to me on the subject, which is frustrating. I honestly don't mind if people can't make things - it happens, and it would be hypocritical to get irritated over it - but I wish she'd let me know. Hmm.  We shall see.

In other news, rehearsals are going very well in general.  First run through of Faust tonight and first complete run of Comic Potential on Thursday - so excited that everything is coming together now.  It's been a bit bumpy on both fronts but we should manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment